Thursday, April 24, 2008

[Customer Renewed due to Quality of Support]

-----Original Message-----
From: Ronnie Cunanan
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:07 AM

Hi

I would like to provide feedback with regards to the way my issue has been resolved.

Marc Lainez truly provided an excellent customer service and didn't stop until the problem I had on hand was fully resolved.

As a customer I'm very happy with your support as a matter of fact I just ordered a license renewal of my current Trend Micro product.

For your info.

Kind regards

Ronnie Cunanan
IT Manager


-----Original Message-----

From: Ronnie Cunanan
Sent: 4/23/2008 01:31:57 PM

Marc,

I think that worked!

One virus was found and cleaned in one of the PC. But I cannot perform the same scanning on the other computer because it is located in Melbourne and the user's on leave this week.

Anyway, you may close this ticket now and we'll just open a new one if necessary.

Good job!

Cheers
-Ronnie


No comments: